1. Responsible for the design, development and debugging of robot vision algorithms, including tray inspection, visual positioning, etc.;
2. Use vision to recognize and understand complex environments, and provide strong support for the vision-led mobile robot system in perception and positioning.
1. A solid theoretical foundation of image analysis and pattern recognition, proficient in common computer vision processing tasks such as target detection, tracking, and recognition;
2. Familiar with common detection and segmentation algorithms on 2D point clouds or 3D point clouds, and understand related algorithms such as depth estimation, visual positioning, feature matching, and deep learning.
1. Familiar with deep learning algorithms;
2. Published CVPR/ICRA/IROS/NIPS and other vision and robotics conference articles.