1. Participate in the design and development of the AGV dispatch system;
2. Responsible for AGV scheduling system algorithm development, global path planning and traffic control algorithm development.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, applied mathematics, etc.;
2. Familiar with operations research, such as integer programming, dynamic programming, etc., with good mathematical modeling capabilities;
3. Familiar with artificial intelligence methods, such as expert system method, genetic algorithm, heuristic algorithm, neural network algorithm, etc.;
4. Proficient in C and C++, with good programming literacy.