1. According to the company's business objectives, formulate purchasing strategic planning, and provide suggestions and information support for major purchasing decisions;
2. Organize the formulation, decomposition, implementation, assessment, and summary of the procurement work plan, review the monthly procurement budget and temporary procurement declaration plan;
3. Organize the establishment of a qualified supplier system, be responsible for the approval of new suppliers, establish and improve a supplier evaluation system, establish and improve a supplier elimination system, and improve and optimize the scale of strategic partners;
4. Responsible for the formulation, execution and follow-up of the purchase contract, and the tracking and control of the delivery date of the purchased items.
1. Bachelor degree or above, management, supply chain and other related majors or science and engineering background, clear thinking and logic;
2. Have excellent analysis and judgment, communication and coordination, organization planning, business negotiation and leadership management capabilities.