1. Responsible for project establishment and project plan formulation;
2. The implementation of the plan, including material selection, cost accounting, construction plan formulation, on-site coordination and communication, implementation and operation, trial operation and project acceptance, responsible for the overall project delivery quality;
3. Responsible for the establishment and improvement of the project standardization system.
1. Major in mechanical automation, bachelor degree or above;
2. More than two years of experience in planning integration projects and automation project management;
3. Have strong logical thinking ability, be able to communicate, make decisions, plan and execute quickly.