1. Responsible for receiving customer needs, performing feasibility analysis, site surveys, technical plan writing and technical agreement drafting, and other technical support for intelligent warehousing logistics planning;
2. Design reasonable unmanned forklift and AGV technical solutions according to customer site requirements.
1. Major in automation, mechatronics, college degree or above;
2. Those who have work experience in AGV, warehouse, robotics industry, or have application experience in the factory;
3. Familiar with logistics operation management, understand WMS, WCS and other logistics operation software.