1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of customer relationships in overseas regions, discover new customers, organize and implement sales strategies, and achieve market share and sales goals;
2. Responsible for the completion of the sales contract, revenue, profit, payment collection and the control of expenses in the area;
3. Responsible for the construction and management of the sales team in the region.
1. College degree or above in machinery, automation, marketing and other related majors;
2.2 years of sales work experience;
3. Engaged in robotics, system integration industry, ERP/MES/WMS system sales for more than 1 year, have sales experience in robot integration, production lines and other non-standard industries, and customer resources are preferred.