The pharmaceutical industry is generally divided into the pharmaceutical industry and the medicine distribution industry, which are closely related to our lives. The industry has very strict requirements on warehouses. Especially the warehouse layout, the temperature and humidity requirements must be strictly regulated and controlled according to the navigation system. Relevant information must be registered in accordance with the requirements of national electronic code supervision, so the requirements for personnel in charge of manufacturing and warehouse management are strict and the workload is enormous.
With the continuous development of intelligent manufacturing, the pharmaceutical industry has obvious needs for new technologies and high-efficiency operations. The application of AMR robot in the pharmaceutical industry is gradually expanding. The warehousing, aseptic transfer, filling and other links in pharmaceutical logistics are equipped with corresponding automation equipment. The application of unmanned forklifts realizes the controllability of warehousing and distribution and reduces logistics costs.
Recently, Multiway Robotics teamed up with a well-known pharmaceutical company in Shandong, using explosion-proof unmanned forklift as a carrier, with a WCS system customized by Multiway Robotics, to jointly build a smart logistics system to realize automatic logistics handling and automatic docking of upper and lower processes in the production line in an unmanned dispensing workshop.
Combining with the project research needs, Multiway Robotics sent a pre-sales plan implementation team to conduct in-depth research and exchanges, quickly completed the plan formulation, deployed plans to meet its special needs, and perfectly implemented the plan. The project details are as follows:
1. Project scenario: automatic logistics handling and automatic docking of upper and lower processes in the production line in an unmanned dispensing workshop.
2. Handling materials: medicine tank.
3. Handling process: powder unpacking station → dispensing and blanking station → cleaning room → clean room.
4. Project difficulties:
(1) The dispensing workshop has strict dust and explosion-proof requirements, and has high requirements for explosion-proof safety of logistics equipment.
(2) Workers are prone to fatigue, and mechanical collision with sparks are prone to cause safety hazards during operation.
(3) When the medicine barrel is docked, no powder spillage is allowed, and the required equipment requires high docking accuracy (±5mm).
(4) The workshop space is small, and the docking station has many equipment with high precision and high work intensity.
(5) The factory is located in the north, so it is difficult to recruit workers, the working environment is not friendly, and personnel management is difficult.
(6) The traditional manual handling mode is no longer suitable for the intelligent linkage of fully automated production workshops.
(7) 24 hours of uninterrupted operation is required, and the cost of personnel input is high.
5. Project implementation:
(1) Customize the WCS system to realize the information exchange of equipment, elevators, automatic doors, etc.
(2) The explosion-proof modification design of the stacker unmanned forklift meets the explosion-proof level of the pharmaceutical workshop and realizes the automatic handling of materials on the production line.
1. Customize the WCS system to realize unmanned scheduling and handling
In the process of unmanned handling in the dispensing workshop of this pharmaceutical company, elevators and automatic doors will be passed through, and the upper and lower processes need to be automatically docked. The conventional WCS system is not enough to meet this demand. In this regard, Multiway Robotics customizes its own WCS system and automatically interconnects with the material control production system, realizing unmanned scheduling and transportation.
2. Explosion-proof modification to meet the requirements of explosion-proof safety level
The pharmaceutical industry has high requirements for explosion-proof safety of logistics equipment, and the dispensing workshop has strict dust and explosion-proof requirements. Workers are prone to fatigue, and mechanical collision with sparks are prone to cause safety hazards during operation. In this regard, Multiway Robotics specially selects unmanned forklifts to carry out all-round explosion-proof modification to meet the explosion-proof safety level requirements of pharmaceutical workshops.
3. Fully automatic docking, reducing logistics costs
The transportation of the pharmaceutical company includes 4 stations: powder unpacking station → dispensing and blanking station → cleaning room → clean room. The manual operation is complicated and the working environment is highly harmful to personnel, requiring 24-hour uninterrupted operation.
Starting from the overall situation of the factory, Multiway Robotics uses explosion-proof unmanned forklifts to connect the four stations, realizes automatic docking of stations for picking and placing goods, improving the efficiency of warehouse logistics, and greatly reducing labor costs.
4. Customized solutions to achieve high-precision docking in narrow spaces
Because the handling logistics are medicine tanks, no spillage is allowed during docking. At the same time, the workshop space is small, the docking site has many equipment with high precision, and manual operation is difficult.
In response to this situation, Multiway Robotics chooses explosion-proof stacker unmanned forklift with self-developed upper system to ensure that the unmanned forklift has a positioning accuracy of ±5mm at a time. The functions of automatic obstacle avoidance, arc turning and in-situ spin are combined to achieve high-precision docking in narrow spaces.
The improvement of logistics efficiency and comprehensive operating costs determine the competitiveness of enterprises. Taking unmanned forklifts as the carrier, Multiway Robotics builds an intelligent logistics infrastructure. Starting from the industry and the logistics needs of customers in the actual production and distribution fields, it provides customers with one-stop leading on-site intelligent logistics solutions.