1. Responsible for the business requirement analysis and feasibility analysis of the WMS system, and complete the system architecture design;
2. Responsible for the development, testing and launch of the WMS system, and strictly abide by the time requirements;
3. Responsible for the docking of WMS and other business systems to ensure the normal and stable operation of the interface.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer or information management;
2. Have more than 3 years of WMS project implementation experience, participate in more than 3 WMS projects and successfully implement them as an implementation consultant; need to be familiar with the configuration and development of mainstream WMS systems;