1. Participate in product design and demand analysis of smart forklifts;
2. Responsible for the research and development of new positioning technology based on vision and laser sensors;
3. Responsible for the development and implementation of intelligent forklift and AGV (automatic driving) high-precision positioning system;
4. Construction of positioning feature database and research and development of cloud update mechanism.
1. Master's degree or above in electronic engineering, computer science and technology, automation and other related fields;
2. Master the basic theories and algorithms of SLAM, and have at least 3 years of R&D experience in the field of computer vision and/or laser point cloud processing (including graduate study time), and actual project R&D experience in the field of autonomous driving is preferred;
3. Excellent C/C++ programming ability.C