1. Familiar with the production and processing or logistics and warehousing processes in the food, automobile, medical, and building materials industries, and having new factory planning project management experience is better;
2. Be able to sort out the business processes and system processes of the logistics and warehousing processes in the above industries;
3. Cooperate with industry sales managers to visit industry customers and receive customer needs, conduct feasibility analysis and on-site research.
1. Major in automation, mechatronics, logistics management, industrial engineering, college degree or above;
2. Have work experience in the food, automotive, and medical industries, or be a system integrator in the corresponding industry;
3. Familiar with logistics operation management, understand WMS, WCS and other logistics operation software.