1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of customer relationships in the food, automotive, medical, building materials and other industries, discover new customers, organize the implementation of sales strategies, and achieve market share and sales goals;
2. Responsible for the completion of the sales contract, revenue, profit, payment collection and the control of expenses in the area;
3. Responsible for the construction and management of the sales team in the region.
1. College degree or above in machinery, automation, marketing and other related majors;
2.2 years of sales work experience;
3. Engaged in robotics, system integration industry, ERP/MES/WMS system sales for more than 1 year, have sales experience in robot integration, production lines and other non-standard industries, and customer resources are preferred.