Since the epidemic in 2020, agricultural live-streaming e-commerce has been "in full control", and countless agricultural products have been sold nationwide with the support of the state and platforms. E-commerce agricultural assistance has become a mainstream, or even a new way of leading. At the same time, agricultural logistics has also ushered in new challenges. How to improve the responsiveness of agricultural logistics services and how to informatize and intelligentize agricultural logistics management will be the new content of agricultural modernization.
As a leading provider of on-site intelligent logistics solutions, Multiway Robot can effectively collect, classify, store and analyze, release management and control decision-making related to agricultural logistics operations, logistics processes and logistics management through the support of software and hardware. Improve the efficiency of agricultural logistics services, ensure the fast, reliable and punctual processing of agricultural products logistics, reduce agricultural product inventory and management costs, and make the allocation of agricultural logistics resources more reasonable and optimized.
Recently, Multiway Robot helped an agricultural product "navel orange" processing enterprise to realize the transformation and upgrading of logistics automation. The agricultural enterprise plant is divided into 5 major areas, namely the packaging temporary storage area, the production line unloading area, the secondary processing and loading area, empty frame staging area and inbound storage area.
1. Operation efficiency: relying on pure manual operation, slowing down the picking of goods, and easy to make mistakes in picking and placing goods;
2. Collaborative docking: according to the needs of the production line, materials are ordered from time to time, and the efficiency of manual collaboration is low;
3. Cost input: personnel work in two shifts, and repetitive and ineffective walking operations;
4. Warehouse volume: artificial ground stacking, large area and low utilization rate;
5. Operation efficiency: There is no storage location information management on site, and it cannot be effectively controlled.
1. Product selection: counterbalanced unmanned forklift SE12;
2. System configuration: scheduling system RCS + warehouse management system WMS;
3. Technical application: visual assistance/high-precision positioning/deep learning/security detection, etc.;
4. Realize logistics automation upgrade:
A. Ready: unmanned forklift transports the empty wooden frame to the unloading area of the production line;
B. Tablet scheduling: The tablet adjusts the cargo information, and calls the unmanned forklift to pick up the specified goods;
C. System operation: The RCS scheduling system generates handling tasks and moves the full frame to the temporary storage area;
D. Warehouse storage: The unmanned forklift receives the task, stacks the full frame to three layers, and then stacks it to six layers again;
E. The task is completed: the stacking storage is completed, the unmanned forklift is automatically charged, and the power is replenished by itself.