Recently, Multiway Robotics has provided an integrated solution of intelligent logistics for a company in the elongated fluorine chemical industry chain in Zhejiang Province under Juhua Group, specializing in the research and development and deep processing of fluorine-containing special functional materials, so as to realize the automatic handling of raw materials and transportation to the production line, reversing of skip car in the intermediate process, and the automatic transportation of finished products away from the line.
(1) New material industry: automatic loading and unloading - loading and unloading of the skip car in different side + positioning guide rail.
(2) Handling materials: new fluoroplastic materials, PTFE micropowder, fluoropolymer, FEP micropowder, PVDF micropowder and other products.
(3) Project scenario: automatic loading and unloading in the production line.
(4) Handling process: temporary storage area → loading and unloading points on manipulator.
(1) The production process is long, the connection efficiency between the processes is low, manual intervention is still required in many links, the process is complicated, and the automation of the entire goods production process is faulty.
(2) There are many types of products, the scope span is large, the material labeling and information cannot be synchronized, and the information cannot be shared during operation, resulting in the lack of synchronization of goods and information flow, and low energy efficiency.
(3) Labor-intensive operations, difficult recruitment, high labor costs, serious damage to goods, and safety cannot be effectively guaranteed.
(4) High requirements for docking accuracy, prone to collision, difficult to ensure the standardization of manual operations, and serious cargo damage.
(1) Product selection: stacker unmanned forklift MW-L14.
(2) System configuration: dispatch system RCS + warehouse management system WMS + docking system WCS (palletizing system).
(3) System docking: docking with the loading and unloading system of the manipulator, using wired docking method, and operating according to the instructions of the manipulator including sending the empty skip car, moving the full skip car, and the change of the side of the skip car in the middle process.
(1) Reduce production costs: the unmanned handling operations between the temporary storage area and the production line and between the production line and the finished product area have been completed to ensure stable product quality.
(2) Improve operation efficiency: realize the automatic transportation of raw materials in the temporary storage area at the beginning, the automatic side change of the skip car during the loading and unloading process of the manipulator, and the automatic transportation of finished products from the line to the temporary storage area at the termination end, so that the entire production line process has been optimized, and the overall efficiency has been increased by 20%.
(3) Inventory visualization: the warehouse management system WMS and the equipment management system WCS are introduced to realize the linkage of material distribution information, data traceability of paperless information in the whole process, as well as information dataization, automation and intelligent management.
(4) Optimize production efficiency: through the dispatch system RCS and the storage location management system WMS, unmanned forklift is automatically dispatched to perform handling tasks according to the production line calls and the status of each location, which greatly improves the handling process and efficiency.
In 2013, Germany formally proposed the "Industry 4.0" development strategy at the Hannover Messe. Starting from "Made in China 2025", China will gradually move towards "Made in China 2035". In 2035, China will reach the middle level of the world's manufacturing powers, and finally enter the forefront of the world's manufacturing powers. At present, China is in the third echelon among the four echelons of the global manufacturing industry, and there is still a certain distance from the goal of "manufacturing power". Industry experts believe that at present, China is in the early stage of intelligent manufacturing, and most enterprises are in the stage of industry 2.0 moving towards 3.0.
As an important part of intelligent manufacturing, logistics automation is separated and isolated from the equipment group, lacks effective unified integration, and delivery is the finalization of capabilities. It requires the enterprise itself to develop step by step, requires the support of more intelligent logistics equipment manufacturers, and also requires cost and time investment so as to achieve significant results.
The "Awakening Era" of industrial logistics automation has begun. As a leading provider of on-site intelligent logistics solutions like logistics robots, Multiway Robotics has industry-leading technical solutions and product capabilities. We are willing to join hands with the industry and cooperate with enterprises to help us move from the era of awakening to the era of glory.