New materials industry is an important basic and leading industry. The scale of China's new material industry is about 2 trillion yuan. China's new material industry has a good foundation in traditional fields such as metal materials, textile materials and chemical materials. The production capacity of rare earth functional materials, advanced energy storage materials, photovoltaic materials, silicone, superhard materials, special stainless steel, glass fiber and its composites ranks among the top in the world.
In recent years, thanks to the rapid development of AI technology and IOT application, automation and intelligent technology have been continuously upgraded iteratively, greatly matching and meeting the needs of industrial automation scenarios. Traditional manufacturing enterprises actively seek transformation, which is prompted by the background trend of intelligent manufacturing transformation environment: first, the market demand forces the upgrading demand of generation equipment; second, the shortage of manpower, difficult recruitment and high labor cost. How can manufacturing factories stand out from fierce competition? An important link and means is that the manufacturing link should be more automatic and intelligent, reduce manual intervention, reduce cost and increase efficiency. These are the places where intelligent manufacturing and logistics automation work.
Recently, Multiway Robotics robot has provided an intelligent logistics integrated solution for an enterprise, a subsidiary of Juhua Group, specializing in R & D and deep processing of fluorine-containing special functional materials in Zhejiang, so as to realize the automatic handling of raw materials, the reversing of intermediate process hopper cars and the automatic handling of finished products.
• New material industry: automatic loading and unloading - loading and unloading of feeder car changing surface + positioning guide rail
• Handling materials: new fluoroplastic materials, PTFE micro powder, fluoropolymer, FEP micro powder, PVDF micro powder and other products
• Project scenario: automatic loading and unloading of the production line
• Handling process: temporary storage area → loading and unloading points of a manipulator
• Product application: military industry, aerospace, new energy, electronic information, environmental protection building, green packaging and other emerging industries
1. The production process is long, the connection efficiency between processes is low, many links still need manual intervention, the processes are complex, there is a fault in the whole cargo automation, and the enterprise coordination is slow
2. There are many kinds of products, with wide range, information material identification and information can not be synchronized, and information can not be shared during operation, resulting in out-of-sync goods and information flow and low energy efficiency
3. For labor-intensive operations, it is difficult for enterprises to recruit workers, the labor cost is high, the goods are seriously damaged, and the safety can not be effectively guaranteed
4. The requirements for docking accuracy are high, collision is easy to occur, the standardization of manual operation is difficult to be supervised, and the cargo damage is serious
5. The information level of warehouse location and inventory status is low, and there is no inventory management and information traceability, which can not be effectively controlled
• Product selection: stack type unmanned forklift mw-l4
• System configuration: Dispatching System RCS + WMS system + docking system WCS (palletizing system)
• System connection: connect with the manipulator loading and unloading system by wired mode, and carry out the operation according to the surface changing and handling instructions of the overhead hopper car, unloading full hopper car and intermediate process hopper car issued by the manipulator
1. Reduce production cost: complete the unmanned transportation from the temporary storage area to the production line and from the production line to the finished product area to ensure the stability of product quality.
2. Improve the operation efficiency: realize the automatic transportation of raw materials in the starting end temporary storage area, the automatic surface change of the hopper car in the process of manipulator loading and unloading, and the automatic transportation of finished products offline to the ending end temporary storage area, so as to optimize the whole production line process and improve the overall efficiency by 20%.
3. Inventory visualization: import the warehouse management system WMS and equipment management system WCS to realize the linkage of material distribution information, paperless information data tracing in the whole process, and achieve information data, automation and intelligent management.
4. Optimize generation efficiency: through the dispatching system RCS and Warehouse Location Management System WMS, the unmanned forklift is automatically dispatched to perform handling tasks according to the production line call and the status of each warehouse location, which greatly improves the handling process and efficiency.
In 2013, Germany officially put forward the development strategy of "industry 4.0" at the Hannover Industrial Expo. Starting from "made in China 2025", it will gradually move towards "made in China 2035". In 2035, it will reach the middle level of the camp of world manufacturing powers, and finally enter the forefront of world manufacturing powers. At present, among the four echelons of the global manufacturing industry, China is in the third echelon, which means that there is still a certain distance from the goal of "manufacturing power". Industry experts believe that at present, China is in the early stage of intelligent manufacturing, and most enterprises are in the stage of industrial 2.0 to 3.0.
As an important part of intelligent manufacturing, logistics automation is separated and isolated from the equipment group, and lacks effective unified integration. Delivery is the finalization of capacity, which requires the enterprise's own step by step, the support of more intelligent logistics equipment generation manufacturers, and the investment of cost and time to achieve remarkable results.
The "awakening era" of industrial logistics automation has begun. As a leading provider of on-site intelligent logistics solutions, Multiway robot has industry-leading technical solutions and product capabilities. It is willing to work together with the industry and cooperate with enterprises to move from the era of awakening to a glorious era.