At present, China is already the world's largest producer and consumer of building materials, and the output of building materials such as cement, slabs, and wall materials has ranked first in the world for many years.
In the flooring and plastic industries, which occupy an important position in the building materials industry, manufacturers have also begun to use fully automated production lines, which can achieve one-stop work from production to assembly, loading, unloading, picking, and palletizing. The automation revolution in traditional industries has begun, and fully automatic and intelligent production will be one of the biggest competitive advantages of the building materials industry in the future.
Automation is inevitable in the industry.
With the continuous improvement of product quality requirements, the production management of the building materials industry has also been continuously upgraded, and the degree of automation and intelligent production in enterprises has been continuously improved. The production of enterprises is undergoing tremendous changes. Reducing costs and increasing efficiency, preventing and controlling risks, using "machines to replace people" to improve efficiency, and shifting from labor-intensive enterprises to technology-intensive ones are the result of technological progress and the inevitable trend of the industry.
Recently, Multiway Robotics has provided an automation solution of production line logistics for a large-scale plastic floor tile manufacturer in China (with a global market share of about 5%), realizing one-stop work of automatic loading and unloading in the production line.
(1) Handling materials: whole tray cargo.
(2) Project scenario: automatic loading and unloading in the production line.
(3) Handling process: unmanned forklift / temporary storage area → production line, AMR automated mobile robot/ production line → finished product area.
(1) Inefficient collaborative operation: high consumption of materials and energy, low labor productivity and equipment productivity, unstable product quality, unguaranteed delivery time, poor collaboration efficiency of production lines, time-consuming and laborious manual docking; assembly, loading and unloading , picking, palletizing and other operations are highly repetitive and labor-intensive, which seriously affects the operation efficiency.
(2) High labor cost: a lot of labor is required in the production process, such as out-put and in-put of warehouse of raw material, batching, mold laying, hot press molding, warehousing, etc. Each process requires a large number of operators. When it is the peak season or when the demand is high, it takes 24 hours to guarantee enough labor force.
(3) Confusion in inventory management: it is impossible to realize the linkage of material distribution information and information traceability, and the inventory data needs to be updated manually. The workload is large, which can easily lead to inaccurate inventory data and lack of traceability, and the cause of the error cannot be found.
(1) Product selection: stacker unmanned forklift MW-L20.
(2) System configuration: dispatch system RCS + site management system WMS + WiFi + docking system WCS.
(1) Reduce production costs: the unmanned handling operation between the temporary storage area and the production line, and the production line to the finished product area is completed, ensuring stable and uniform product quality. Most importantly, it can save most of the labor costs for the enterprise.
(2) Improve operation efficiency: the unmanned forklift realizes the transportation from temporary storage area → production line, and then realizes the fully automated operation of the production line → finished product area through AMR, which optimizes the entire production line process and increases the overall efficiency by 20%.
(3) Inventory visualization: in the system configuration, the scheduling system RCS, warehouse management system WMS, and equipment management system WCS are introduced to realize the linkage of material distribution information. The data traceability of paperless information in the whole process can achieve information digitization, automation and intelligent management.