1. Responsible for on-site implementation and debugging of unmanned forklift and AGV product projects;
2. The realization and assembly of the project site and supporting non-standard parts;
3. On-site problem handling and feedback on the project;
4. User training on the project site.
1. Major in automation, mechatronics or engineering, college degree or above;
2. 1-3 years of work experience, with on-site commissioning experience in automation projects;
3. Have the ability to diagnose common electronic components faults.