1. Responsible for the process review of the product design drawings to ensure that the product design meets the production requirements;
2. Responsible for the preparation of electrical process documents, circuit design, electrical SOP operation instructions, and related BOM sorting;
3. Responsible for collecting equipment problems, promoting improvement and optimization of electrical layout;
4. Instruct the assembly electrician to complete equipment wiring/installation/commissioning according to the process flow.
1.2 years or more of electrical automatic control-related design and debugging work experience or non-standard automation industry production process experience;
2. Familiar with the selection of electrical components and wiring specifications, master the design principles of DC/AC electrical systems, and be familiar with relevant design standards;
3. Familiar with industrial processes, strong hands-on ability, and rich experience in electrical wiring design.