1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of trajectory tracking control algorithm for single steering wheel, double steering wheel, and differential wheel IGV;
2. Establish the forward/inverse kinematics model construction of various industrial unmanned vehicles;
3. Development of off-line simulation system for vehicle motion control;
4. Development of self-learning algorithm for vehicle control parameters.
1. Familiar with C++, familiar with robot operating system ROS is preferred;
2. Have experience in robot control algorithm development, familiar with classic PID control and its variants, familiar with modern control theory;
3. Bachelor degree or above, good foundation in mathematics;
4. Experience in establishing robot kinematics model and developing trajectory tracking algorithm is preferred.